CATIA V5 Fundamentals 5 Days
The CATIA V5 Fundamentals Course provides a fast track to understanding CATIA Version 5. The course will cover the core areas of CATIA V5 - Sketcher, Part Design, Drafting, Wireframe and Surfacing and Assembly Design. After completing the course you will have the ability to produce fully functional engineering models and drawings. You will also gain a solid understanding in critical areas such as ‘skeleton’ methodology for Link Management, V4/V5 interoperability and Design Tables.
The CATIA V5 Fundamentals Course is designed for candidates with a basic understanding of 3D CAD design with the course duration and content optimised to make the best use of the time available and skills needed to establish a sound foundation for future skills development. Other more advanced courses are available for candidates with existing skills in using CATIA V5. Please speak to one of our training advisors if you require further guidance or would like a skills development roadmap defining for you. Tel: 01332 813340
- CATIA overview
- Creating 2D profiles with Sketcher
- Setting and modifying graphical representation
- Working with CATIA Version 4 data
- Introduction to Part Design
- In-depth study of CATIA's functionality
- Modifying solid designs
- Production of engineering part drawings
- Extracting multiple views
- Dimensioning, annotation and modification of views
- Introduction to Wireframe and Surface design
- Basic surface creation and manipulation
- Creating and constraining individual parts with Assembly Design
All these concepts are illustrated using demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
A working knowledge of other 2D/3D packages would be advantageous.
|CATIA V5 Fundamentals Course Overview 150kb|