3DVIA Composer 3 Days
3Dvia Composer is an easy to use and learn software program which allows you re-use your valuable CAD data and easily create rich electronic product documentation in 3D and or 2D formats; for applications such as Maintenance, Service & Assembly Instruction, computer based training material, and product marketing material.
The 3Dvia Composer Fundamentals course covers the following topics in 2 days.
An Introduction to the software and it’s range of applications.
1. Importing 3D data into Composer.
2. Capturing user defined 3D views of your product along with annotations and markups.
3. Outputting 2D file formats from the 3D views, which can be inserted into documents which are to be printed.
4. Creating exploded view product diagrams with embedded Bill of Materials tables.
5. Creating 3D animations.
6. Sharing your composer content with others in web pages, PDF and MS Office documents.
7. Concurrent product design and product documentation – keeping your composer content up to date with the latest CAD data.
A knowledge of Windows Operation System