CATIA V5 to V6 Transition 2 Days
This course teaches you how to import existing V5 data and search for models in a database in CATIA V6.You will learn how to design in collaboration with other users, perform modifications, check impacts and propagate modifications using a role-based scenario. You will also learn how to load a product configuration, design in context, replace components with new versions and analyse a product.
This course is designed for candidates currenlty using CATIA V5 and who are migrating or wish to learn about CATIA V6.
Please speak to one of our training advisors if you require further guidance or would like a skills development roadmap defining for you. Tel: 01332 813340
- Import the existing CATIA V5 data and store in V6
- Search for the data in the V6 database
- Open V6 parts for modification
- Share information with other users
- Analyse the impacts of modifications
- Propagate the modifications
- Load a product configuration
- Use assembly-level features
- Analyse a product
All these concepts are illustrated using demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
Catia V5 Fundamentals.
CATIA V5 to V6 Transition Mechanical Design
Course Overview Datasheet278kb